Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hi there

yo wddup first post wooo, Phil here with the exception of stan I don't think I know any of you. But thats ok I'll see you at the end of this when you feed me food.

Not so knowledgeable about excercise names or working out in general but I shall try my best to describe them. Most of my workouts come from the p90x(a workout regiment) cds so ill just say which cd it was for that day.

AM: Don't usually work out twice in one day but work was boring so hey! use your time wisely right? Worked out the forearm, wrist, and fingers by grabbing the tip of this big ass tube with one arm and like doing a variety of exercises which include gyrating it around and like swirling it all around and stuff. 20 reps, 2 sets for each exercise

PM: p90x - Core Synergetics w/o bonus - First time doing it, didn't like it that much, 2 much cardio not enough RAWRR

Nutrition:
Just bought some chicken, some wraps, and a george foreman grill. Gonna make some chicken wraps and pour the oil from the chicken that the foreman grill extracted back into them. Basically trying to reverse engineer the things people would avoid eating when trying to lose weight and eat those things, while trying to keep the sodium levels low.

2 comments:

  1. So you paid good money for a piece of cookware so you can not use the major feature that people buy it for? Now I'm loathe to kick your ass cuz I'm not sure I want to eat your cooking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry my friend, that day will never come... ever...not even if there was a fire.

    ReplyDelete