Thursday, January 6, 2011

AM: Run

4 miles with my running buddies today - running with buddies is SO MUCH BETTER than running alone. Partly it helps that just when the discomfort is getting too great, I can get distracted by conversation, and partly the "I don't want to be the pussy of the group" feeling keeps me chugging along.

Stan, your rave reviews of kettlebelling have made me even more eager to try the kettlebell/TRX/medicine ball class at my gym. It's called "BreakThru Fitness" and terrible spelling aside, it sounds awesome:

"Utilize the latest training techniques to challenge your body in new ways. This fast paced, small group format uses intense circuits of TRX®, Kettlebells, medicine balls, core exercises and plyometrics to provide an individualized workout. For advanced fitness enthusiasts and athletes only. "

And for the first time in my life, I think I count as an advanced fitness enthusiast!

No comments:

Post a Comment