Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Night Run

So yesterday was Pi Day, and in honor of that I sought pie. I ran from 97th and park to 25th and broadway in my quest, and found the store was out of any pies that were worth the calories. C'est la vie. Still got in a good 4.5 miles, though!

In other news, a friend and I are doing this race: http://www.rebelrace.com/event.php?id=35 15k mud race with obstacles, we're signing up for the 3pm start wave. Who here is tough enough to join us? There is also talk of camping out Saturday night for the bonfire/party.

In final news, I have achieved my goal weight! Now time to boost the protein intake and build the serious muscles!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I will be on the highest free standing mountain in the world that day. Have fun being almost half as awesome as me though. That will be far more than most mortals can bear to handle. :)

    ReplyDelete