Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My oh my

Relentless and Break Thru back to back. HUZZAH! That was hard. 2 hours and 15 mins of near-constant activity.

I also finally stopped to introduce myself to my instructor, Sam. He said he was glad I did, and felt bad that he'd been so rude as to not introduce himself (but we know their names, they're on the class schedule!). We talked workouts and food and crazy mud races, and it was generally enjoyable. I told him I'd bring a list of the mud races I'm aware of. This man has biceps the size of my head and he was all "I'd really have to train for that..." Muhahahaha. Yeah right. He could do it tomorrow, hungover. But he said he'd really want to do his best, and for that, there'd be training. I highly admire someone who's that dedicated. And I'm glad to benefit from his enthusiasm and excitement about workouts!

Also contacted the gym to see about a body composition analysis, which they say they could do for $50. Dunno how steep or not that is, but I might go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment