Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Run

Stan, I see your 10k, and raise you a 10 miler. (J/k, glad to see you getting back in training!) Also waiting to see how badly you whipped us all in the February challenge... (Who's leading and therefore gets to pick the March challenge, btw?)

Officially my longest run ever! (10.4)

I was thinking about what my reaction would have been if you'd told me a year ago that I'd be running 10.4 miles for fun on a Saturday and training for a Tough Mudder and a half marathon. I'm not sure a-year-ago-me would have believed you. I sometimes stop and barely believe it myself.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big run. Going over the double-digit mark is definitely an accomplishment many Americans will never see. I'm doing a half-marathon first Saturday in April. You wanna join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in DC that weekend, but I'll be doing the Cleveland half on May 15! Looking at maybe also doing either the Bronx of Staten Island half.

    ReplyDelete