Monday, April 4, 2011

Stating it here to be counted

June 4th is the Starscape Music Festival. An outdoor all day music festival that I will be going to with my girlfriend. I have 2 months to lift as hard as I can to become as chiseled, stamina-infused and core-strong before walking around out there on the beach, at festivals and in the park.

Now that I have an indefinite position at Hadassah, I will be rejoining my Tae Kwon Do dojo in an effort to retrain myself and sit for my black belt certification test, which I left aside after I graduated from High School.

2 months. Lifting 4x a week, in the mornings before work if at all possible. Pushing hypertrophy hard and doing Tae Kwon Do at night. Working on forms, sparring and being mindful while in motion.

Let it be written, let it be done. I also have no idea what kind of weight gain goals I should set for 2 months, but I want to do something and this means documenting my food and really being regimented with Whey and possibly Creatine use. So be it. Any and all comments or tips/recommendations on doing this without having the munchies all the time would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment