Sunday, February 6, 2011

2.6.11

Also ran the 4 mile race in Central Park today. Weather was a great relief. For the 3rd run of the year, I was pretty pleased with my time (8:04 pace). Though I should be wiser than to push it as hard as I did at the end without having built up a running base for the year yet. Did get to meet a runner with a two-digit bib number. Asked him what he thought it might take to get to that category. Apparently you can get there with  around a 6:50 time. That's going to be my goal this year. Drop another minute off my mile pace.

Going to slowly re-introduce running and swimming into my regimen this month while still working the major muscle groups with kettlebells. Next month, kettlebells are going to get dropped in favor of biking.

Evening workout:
Core work
5x5 ab-wheel rollouts
4x50 leg raises
plank for time

No comments:

Post a Comment